Simplifying your journey to the Cloud - high performance & secure connectivity
Cloud computing has the potential to transform the way you do business, but not all connections are equal. Cloud Connect provides direct connectivity to leading cloud service providers. The BI ClouDirect service offers direct, private, and secure access to the SDN infrastructure separate from the Internet with the following advantages:
- Access to all global clouds in different regions - Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure & Office 365, Google (GCP), Oracle Cloud, AliCloud, IBM Bluemix, Salesforce, Rackspace
Cloud Direct - A better way to reach the clouds
The only service that guarantees performance and availability in the organization's cloud access.
The service level agreements (SLA) provided by cloud providers today refer only to their cloud services within the cloud without any commitment to access and reach the cloud environment. The public Internet infrastructure provides organizations with access to the cloud without any SLA on performance and availability and without any commitment.
Cloud Direct Advantages
Bezeq International CloudDirect is an interconnection service, providing a multi-cloud environment. The benefits of using this service are:
- Security – Cloud connect is utilizing Bezeq International's existing layer 2 infrastructure bypassing the Public IP network. Predictable network performance - Primary routes are pre-defined, no risk having network congestion caused by DDOS attacks. Then network performance is guaranteed by industry leading SLAs.
- High Availability – Bezeq International's layer 2 infrastructure is fully redundant and offers rerouting within 50ms in case of network incidents
- One port, many connections – Bezeq International can deliver many connections over a single physical port.
- Large ecosystem – Bezeq International offers a broad choice of cloud service providers such as Azure, Office 365, AWS, GCP, and offers connectivity to major cloud exchanges.
Manage and monitor
Smart management interface that allows customers to set up and control the service according to their needs with maximum flexibility and better control and management capabilities of bandwidth and access to cloud computing services in different geographical regions.