Bezeq International operates two of the largest, most advanced Data Centers in Israel.
The Data Centers utilizes Bezeq International's advantages as Israel's leading ISP, by connecting the customers directly to its IP Backbone. In addition, Bezeq International's Data Centers are connected to all Israeli national telecom networks.
Bezeq International's network extends to Points of Presence (PoPs) in London, Frankfurt and New York, connected in a private and redundant network to provide, Hosting, DRP and Data (both SDH and MPLS) solutions.
The Data Center's thousands of customers enjoy maximum flexibility in managing their bandwidth and are provided with a wide range of advanced services such as:
- Dedicated Servers Hosting – from single 1U servers to entire cabinets
- Virtual Dedicated Server (VDS)
- Web Hosting – using the most advanced shared platform Plesk
- Servers Management
- Video Streaming - for Video on Demand (VOD) media content
- Disaster Recovery solutions (DRP)
- Added Value Services:
- Storage and Backup
- IP Bandwidth
- Monitoring and statistics including SMS notification alerts
- Invoicing and on-line clearing
- Managed PDUs and KVM allowing remote control over customer's equipment stored in the Data Center
- Information Security Solutions – DDOS attack protection, SSL certificates and more
- MS Software licensed by Service Provider License Agreement (SPLA)
Bezeq International's Data Centers are built to the highest industry standards, offer high levels of physical and environmental resilience, security and protection against fire and power outage. Our Data Centers use computerized Building Management Systems that monitor and remotely operate sensors covering electrical, mechanical and fire detection systems.
Bezeq International's new Data Center has won the 2009 IT Awards, for the best computing infrastructure project in Israel.